- N'zaou Renaud
- Phone number: Hidden
- Mail address: Hidden
- Location: Lyon
Web developer, Penetration tester
years old, from Paris
- Fullstack web developer
- Security oriented
- Wide range of IT skills (devops, sysadmin, networking)
|Programming||Typescript (NestJS, Angular, React), Java JEE (Spring), Rust, C/C++, Python, Android, PHP, Bash|
|Architecture||Azure Cloud, Terraform, Docker w/k8s, Ansible, Microservices, Serverless|
|CI/CD||Github, Gitlab, Drone, Jenkins, Portainer|
|Security||Web application auditing, Cryptography, Risk analysis, OAuth2/OIDC, SAML|
|Languages||Native French, English (C1)|
Career2018 : Web developer at Vittascience
- Website construction
- Built an Arduino web IDE for young people
- Built a community interactive map
2019-2022: Pentester and developer at SNCF
- Security audits, Black/white box, Code reviews
- Source code analysis with Checkmarx SAST
- Web application security training sessions with developers
- In charge of development and architecture for business applications.
2023: Web developer instructor at SNCF
- Teaches web programming to new developer trainees.
- Developers community manager.
- Member of lead developers committee.
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
- CCNA 1-4 (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- I love to learn, but also to teach.
- Friendly and easygoing.
- Very musical.